Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 134

Thread: OK, serious topic with regards Glitzinet

  1. #121
    Inactive Member JayStarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Originally posted by Deviant D:
    'Darren wants me to "spill the beans" as it were--'

    Keep your beans to yourself, Geoffrey, because
    I couldn't give a fuck. Tell me who you really
    are, and you may possibly arose my interest.

    D.
    <font size="4" face="Arial">Keep your churlishness to yourself, Darlene. You and I have always had a sort of tension on this board even when we were getting along, namely because I'm the only one who understood your postings most of the time! The others were peeved because they didn't understand them, I was because I did!

    I like the way this thread is going now. I'm just waiting for fruits to be brought into it [img]wink.gif[/img] .

  2. #122
    Inactive Member Darryl Wilks's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14th, 2005
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Deviant D:
    The Motorcycle Boy album was ace. Did they do
    any more?

    D.
    <font size="4" face="Arial">I think that was all they did, though an old flatmate of mine once came home smuggly clutching a Motorcycle Boy 12" thinking he had got hold of something that I'd not heard of ....... only to find it was a dance record!

  3. #123
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by JayForSure:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="4" face="Arial">Originally posted by Deviant D:
    'Darren wants me to "spill the beans" as it were--'

    Keep your beans to yourself, Geoffrey, because
    I couldn't give a fuck. Tell me who you really
    are, and you may possibly arose my interest.

    D.
    <font size="4" face="Arial">Keep your churlishness to yourself, Darlene. You and I have always had a sort of tension on this board even when we were getting along, namely because I'm the only one who understood your postings most of the time! The others were peeved because they didn't understand them, I was because I did!

    I like the way this thread is going now. I'm just waiting for fruits to be brought into it [img]wink.gif[/img] .
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="4" face="Arial">I don't know about that, many of us would correct his spelling errors. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] But ya make it sound like this place is populated by idiots. Whereas I seem to remember many of the people pointing out certain errors in the use of certain words. I'm not belittling D. here, but more taking offense to the slight made towards everybody on the board. But again, I am sure I am just misreading your post. And there, I am not trying to be sarcastic, but being honest. You just paint with a HUGE fucking brush much of the time, and what you are getting at sometimes gets lost.

  4. #124
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Gunstone:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="4" face="Arial">Originally posted by Deviant D:
    The Motorcycle Boy album was ace. Did they do
    any more?

    D.
    <font size="4" face="Arial">I think that was all they did, though an old flatmate of mine once came home smuggly clutching a Motorcycle Boy 12" thinking he had got hold of something that I'd not heard of ....... only to find it was a dance record!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="4" face="Arial">Yup, the one album, "Popsicle", and what an album it was! The one guy "Ratzo" or whatever went on to form a band...ummm...Bad Jazz maybe? They were supposedly of the same style, but only better. I never heard them or found anything by them. I think MB were supposed to have done a 2nd, but again, never saw any proof of it.

  5. #125
    Inactive Member Ian Rich Rags's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2005
    Posts
    1,004
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You should have quit while you where ahead. What happened to 'no more arguing?'

  6. #126
    Inactive Member JayStarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Originally posted by IH Rich Rags:
    You should have quit while you where ahead. What happened to 'no more arguing?'
    <font size="4" face="Arial">Arguing? I was saying something to Carl, not that. Now I'm arguing, sort of.

    Anyway, the genesis of that with Darren goes back to before you were even here, so no need to go on with it.

  7. #127
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    'Darlene'?

    That's a bit poor, isn't it? If I was getting it
    all chopped off, tucked in, shaved off and
    silicon'ed up, I'll be choosing a far more
    glamorous name than that at the end of it, I
    assure you. - Like Hilda, or Murtle, for example.

    I tell you what, call me Hurtle, Geoffrey, from
    now on.

    Carl - Andii has some Motorcycle Boy rehearsal
    video footage at home. It might be worth prodding
    him to see what's on it.

    Geoffrey's quip about being annoyed because he
    could understand my posts was quite funny. Well,
    would have been had it not been surrounded by so
    much pissy knickers.

    D.

    <font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ December 04, 2005 11:04 AM: Message edited by: Deviant D ]</font>

  8. #128
    Inactive Member JayStarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Darlene's diminutives are many and Dar is one of them.

    Unfortunately, I understood your snidely typed polysyllabliccally worded posts. There was no "could" about it.

    Call me what you want. You are impressing the newbies here at this time, but the novelty will wear off and you will become just another sack of hot air to them. Yawn.

    <font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ December 04, 2005 02:04 PM: Message edited by: JayForSure ]</font>

  9. #129
    Inactive Member Ian Rich Rags's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2005
    Posts
    1,004
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Naa, more Daphne that Darlene I think D.
    I see some one has run out of baco foil again.

  10. #130
    Inactive Member SJ_Skyline's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    580
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://www.ericisgreat.com/tinfoilhats/ - They offer a mail order service! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •